Thank you for your interest in working with Homecare West.
Homecare West is hiring IMMEDIATELY for:
- Caregivers for the North Shore and Vancouver Area
- A competitive salary
- Health care benefits
- Paid sick leave
- Continued education
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS FOR CARE-AIDE POSITIONS
Qualifications and Credentials:
- Certification, diploma or degree from an accredited institution
- Nursing certificate from another country
- Food Safe certificate
- Emergency First Aid for Adults
- Personal or related experience
- Previous home care experience with Seniors
- Criminal Record Check
- Proof of clear TB test
- Must have good command of the English language — both written and spoken
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or Fax your resume to 604-924-5433, or download our application form.
Homecare West has been helping people live at home since 2004.
Come Join Our Team!
We are also inviting applications to work in North Vancouver, West Vancouver, and the West side of Vancouver, BC, for the following positions:
- Certified Nurses Aid (CNA)
- Home Care Assistants
- Long Term Care Aides
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Employee benefits and salary will be discussed during your interview. Your resume will be kept on file for 3 months. Please fax your resume for Vancouver and the Lower Mainland to 604-924-5433 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for your interest.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and working with you in the future!
Orientation and Continuing Education
At Homecare West, we want you to have current knowledge and training in order to provide the best possible care to our clients.
- Once you are hired on staff, you will receive an orientation session
- We will provide you with CPR recertification and formal training.
- We are committed to providing continuing education to you on a regular basis. We want your ideas and encourage you to be part of the planning of our continuing education and learning process.