Our Housekeeping for Seniors (65+) service is designed as a comprehensive approach to your daily, weekly and long-term housekeeping requirements. When you, family member, neighbour or a friend need help handling the daily chores of housekeeping and laundry, we are here to help. Our housekeeping assistants are professional, friendly and committed. They respect your home and everything in it like their own. They will leave your home spotlessly clean and shining.
What Makes Our Senior Home Care Services Unique
All of our Home Care Assistants have completed a certified training program specially designed to work with seniors.
We hire Home Care Assistants from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
We work together with the community to provide additional health and wellness programs to help support active aging for seniors.
Is your laundry basket full? We can help. Let us wash, dry, fold and iron. We can even rehang your clothes and take your dry cleaning to your favorite cleaners. Let us change your bed linen, remake your bed and fluff up your pillows. If preparing a delicious, nutritious meal is something you desire we can do that too!
Picking up the groceries on your shopping list, cleaning and preparing vegetables ready for a fresh garden salad or making a crockpot stew with biscuits might free up your time to get that extra bridge game in or enjoy a visit with friends.
Seniors Housekeeping packages designed for you
Homecare West’s Seniors Housekeeping Service is flexible and adaptable to fit your housekeeping requirements. We will assess your home and custom design a housekeeping package based on your preferences, frequencies and needs.
- Free in-home assessment
- General housekeeping
- Cleaning counter tops and sinks
- Stove and Ovens
- Refrigerator and small appliances
- Organizing and cleaning cupboards
- Dusting light fixtures
- Washing floors
- Organizing closets
- Bed making
- Laundry and ironing
- Recycling and garbage removal
- Polishing silverware
Why choose Homecare West?
Homecare West is a locally owned and operated senior home care service provider in Metro Vancouver. Since 2004, we have been providing senior home care with a difference, offering a 360-degree approach to help seniors work toward health, mobility and social goals.
Our 360-degree approach to senior home care make us unique by:
- taking the time to understand your needs and helping to create a plan or enhance your existing home care services.
- building a one-to-one care plan specially designed to suit your needs
- providing flexible services that range from Home Care Assistants to Live in care from 2 hours to 24 hours.
- matching the client with the right caregiver to ensure a successful relationship
- providing continued home support
- offering guidance on equipment and technology
- connecting you with our community programs such as seniors’ chair yoga