Homecare West is hiring immediately for Caregivers
Homecare West is a local company established in 2004 to provide senior in-home care services for customers in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby and the North and West Vancouver area. We are committed in providing all of our Health Care workers with the current knowledge and training in order to provide the best possible care to our clients.
We are looking to fill the following positions immediately:
- Health Care Assistants for the North Shore and Vancouver Area
Why should you work with Homecare West?
Because we offer…
- Continued education, Alzheimer & Dementia training
- Relevant Workshops
- Benefit Package
- Paid sick leave
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent team support
- Flexible shifts, ability to work independently
- Working on the North Shore & Greater Vancouver
Variety of work:
- In Facilities
- Clients private homes
- Group homes
- We also support International nurses Co-op program
If you are compassionate, kind and have a keen interest in working with seniors and you have the following credentials we would love to hear from you.
Qualifications and Credentials:
- Care-aide certification from an accredited institution OR a Nursing Certificate from another country will be considered
- CPR and First-Aid – must be current
- Food Safe certificate
- Proof of clear TB test
- Immunization records
- Must have a good command of the English language — both written and spoken
Your Responsibilities would be:
- Providing personal care assistance
- Supporting physio programs
- Ensuring client safety and well-being
- Observing, reporting & implementing client care plans
- Accompanying clients to medical appointments, or to social events
- Organizing your client’s home and light housekeeping
- Encouraging healthy eating, meal planning and preparation
What to expect once you’re hired:
- You will receive an orientation session
- We will provide you with CPR recertification and formal training.
- We are committed to providing continuing education to you on a regular basis. We want your ideas and encourage you to be part of the planning of our continuing education and learning process.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and application form to email@example.com or fax to 604-924-5433. Your resume will be kept on file for 3 months. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to reviewing your application and working with you in the future!
Homecare West has been helping people live at home since 2004.
Come to Join Our Team!